For reliable, secure patient response solutions
- Uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Provides power and connectivity for corridor and room devices
- Built-in power supply
- Simple, easy RJ45 connections
- Small, 1U single-rack mount unit, space-saving design
- Easily connects to backup/emergency power source
- Solid state design with no moving parts
- Supports remote supervision and access
- Acquires IP address dynamically from the Telligence Bridge
- The Telligence Station Gateway facilitates Improved audio quality with advanced acoustic echo cancellation algorithm, especially in difficult environments.
- Minimal 1-U footprint in 48.3 cm (19″) wide rack saves space for mounting in local equipment closet,
- Uses industry standard Cat 5/5e/6/7 cable to simplify installation, maintenance and training.
- Once installed, the Telligence gateway is transparent to the end user.