Smart, discreet wander control solution to provide residents with safe, dignified care
- Battery operated, no cables or separate power supply needed for operation
- Range from 0.5 to 3 meters
- No need for external antenna’s
- Slim line housing
- Entry or exit detection
- Able to pair together to cover a larger area
- Optional supervision (via radio infrastructure)
- Tamper alarm
- Support for external power supply connection, if preferred
- Supports monitoring of residents who are at risk of elopement, reducing their risk of harm or becoming lost.
- Provides information regarding the whereabouts of residents and alerts staff in the event of unauthorized entry or exit.
- Provides a safer environment compared to communities without a wander control solution.
- Enables residents to have more freedom and the benefits of supervised exercise and mobility.
- Reduces the cost and burden on staff to continuously observe residents at risk of elopement.
- Slim design enables broad range of applications and mounting options.
- Provides reassurance and peace of mind for family members that their loved ones are receiving the best possible care.