TeleCARE M – System description
teleCARE M is built on a local operating network (LON) consisting of an
unshielded twisted wire pair which links the nodes in the system. The interface
between the teleCARE M LON and a node is a Free Topology Transceiver (FTT).
- Intelligent Address Module (IAM)
- Speech Piggy Back (SPB)
- Speech Bus Manager (SBM)
- Telephone Line Module (TLM)
- LON Bus Repeater (LBR)
- Internetworking System Controller (ISC)
- Nurse Station Server (NSS)
- Remote Audio Module (RAM)
- Central Audio Multiplexer (CAM)
- Voice Announcement Module (VAM)
- Peripheral Switch Modules: BedSide, DoorSide, Toilet PullCord, Toilet cancel, Nurse Station Display, Speech modules and more.
See document “System Description for teleCARE M and teleCARE WP” for complete information of peripherals and system description.