The Alarm Management Client (AMC) provides a graphic presentation of personal alarm notifications, via a PC, which can be viewed in plain text or on a floor plan. Graphical presentation lets you know where to send staff assistance, enhancing the personal security of your staff.
The AMC is a Windows® PC client application enabling graphic presentation of personal alarms, typically triggered by a mobile device button press indicating personal duress. Incoming alarms can be viewed on a floor plan map with the ability to see and handle multiple alarms simultaneously. User login enables traceability of user actions; it also supports a history log to trace back alarms and alarm responses.
Easily pinpoint the location of a staff member when emergency assistance is required
The Alarm Management Client (AMC) is an operator’s panel with graphic alarm presentation to better pinpoint the location of a staff member when assistance is required.
- Incoming personal alarms can be viewed both in plain text and graphicaally on a floor or site plan layout
- Application utilizes Windows® PC client application to provide alarm presentation and alarm location information
- Multiple personal alarms can be viewed simultaneously, including alarm history
- Identification of person, alarm location and type of alarm
- Alarm location presented on graphical map or site layout
- User login gives possibility to trace which user that took a certain actions
- Permissions can be configured according to user needs and authority
- All connected clients are synchronised and show current status
- Alarm history log can be viewed