Streamlining workflow helps nurses focus more on patients and outcomes
- Standard RJ-45 connector and category 5/5e/6/7 cabling for easy installation
- Hot swappable for quick replacement and easy maintenance
- Telligence Advanced Audio Technology that provides crisp, clear audio communications in virtually any setting
- Available with hands-free audio or optional handset for private conversations
- Capacitive touch, high-resolution color display with swipe and touch navigation
- Service task functionality that makes it easier to identify and more quickly resolve patient requests
- Configurable service tasks mean frequent requests such as a blanket, pain, toilet, water—and up to 21 total—are available at the touch of a button.
- Supports many of the same features and benefits of the staff console in a wall-mountable configuration. Add a handset for private conversations, or use hands-free.
- Increase staff awareness with system-wide visibility to events and service tasks, which means staff can see the latest status from any console/annunciator, PC, or Ascom phone display.
- Reduce interruptions to staff by presenting service tasks only to the appropriate persons through role-based assignments (when integrated with Ascom Unite and mobile phones).
- Annunciators are extremely flexible and may be configured to receive calls for a specific ward or filtered to receive a single type of call, such as code blue only.